We don’t know whether to be happy or sad that it’s International Women’s Day (IWD) again.
Why? Because it’s another of those annual days dedicated to ‘a something’.
A something which, by tomorrow, everyone’s forgotten about – box ticked, job done.
But we’re living in a different world now.
The pandemic’s changed… well, everything. Nothing can, and perhaps should be reset to what it once was.
Things are changing fast, perhaps faster than ever.
The only real certainty is uncertainty. And that’s no bad thing. No, quite the contrary.
Where there is change, there are new and exciting challenges, new and exciting opportunities – ones we can all grasp.
For those that want to succeed and grow, there’s the potential to do just that. ‘Business as usual’ no longer exists.
So, do you know what? Yes, we’re happy that it’s International Women’s Day – again.
Let’s celebrate it. But let’s also hope that it, along with other great things like Black History Month, Mental Health Awareness Week will soon become extinct.
Because that’s the point at which we’ll be living in:
- A world of gender equality.
- A world free of bias, stereotypes, and discrimination.
- A world that’s diverse, equitable, and inclusive.
- A world where difference is valued and celebrated.
- A world where we’ve (finally) developed a deep understanding of one another.
- A world where we’ve greater empathy and respect for one another.
- A world where together we’ve forged equality.
- A world where we’re living harmoniously and peacefully together.
- A world where #BreakTheBias is a hashtag that’ll no longer be needed.
Our hope, our wish on this International Women’s Day 2022: That we celebrate and inspire all women, every day of the year – and not just on this one day.
We’re committed to working in inspirational ways to build a better world. Are you?
Contact us and let’s have a chat about the great things we’ll achieve by working together.