We hope you’re all keeping safe and well, during what we appreciate are difficult times for everyone.
Here at Forepoint, we promised to keep you updated on the plans in place to ensure we continue to provide a high level of service during this global COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic.
The health and well-being of everyone remains our primary concern, so we’re making sure we adhere to the UK Government’s guidance and are all working remotely from home.
Temporary studio changes
As we’re geared up for collaborating remotely, it’s pretty much ‘business as usual’.
Here’s what to do if you need to contact us:
- If we’re already working together on projects, then email remains the best way to contact relevant team members. If you need someone to call you, please make sure you provide your contact number.
- If you’re unsure who to contact, or don’t have a relevant email address for a member of the team, please feel free to use the contact form on our website. Members of our team will be monitoring enquiries received from 9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday. To help us to help you, please ensure that your enquiry is as detailed as possible.
- Callers to our main switchboard numbers 01772 511001 (Preston) and 0208 874 2872 (London) will now receive a recorded message, providing you with details of how to contact us.
- Face-to-face meetings with staff are being facilitated through online platforms – Zoom, Skype, FaceTime etc. If you need to arrange a face-to-face meeting, please contact us.
- Some team members working from home are also responsible for the care for young children, this may require them to work a little more flexibly than usual. Be assured that the entire team is committed to responding to emails, calls and enquiries at their earliest opportunity.
Thank you for your consideration and support during this time.