We’re as proud as punch to announce that we’ve been accepted as one of the newest members of the industry’s trade association – the Design Business Association (DBA).
Established in 1986, the DBA champions the transformative power of design, promoting its strategic and economic value to business and government. Membership of the DBA puts us in an esteemed group of only 450 design consultancies and design-driven businesses, including many of the brightest and most respected names.
As the industry’s trade association, the DBA represents a vibrant community of design agencies and design-centric businesses. It is committed to promoting professional excellence and building productive partnerships between commerce and the design industry.
As members of the DBA, we’re demonstrating our commitment to following the guidelines set out by the DBA for its members:
- Best practice to achieve effective design solutions to better our clients’ business
- Competence in providing measurable value for our clients’ investments
- Commercially insured including professional indemnity
- Accurate and clear financial reporting
- Commitment to salaries and charge-out rates in line with UK benchmarks
- Continuing professional development of staff
- Confidentiality and professionalism
What does membership of the DBA mean to us? Who better to hand over to for a comment than our MD, Steve Gill: “Membership of the DBA shows how wholeheartedly committed we are to the industry, the work we do, the high standards we set for ourselves and how firmly focused we are on achieving tangible results for our clients – commercial or reputational.
“After 25 years in the industry, being good just isn’t good enough. Membership of the DBA is a signal to everyone; clients, members of the team, suppliers and partners of our determination to continue building on the success we’ve achieved.”
For further information on the Design Business Association please visit www.dba.org.uk