CIPR PRide Award 2010 Silver Winner
We are delighted to announce that the Astute Brochure, produced for BAE Systems Submarine Solutions last night was awarded ‘Silver’ in the category of ‘Best Publication’ at the CIPR North West PRide Awards.
The awards ceremony was held at the Hilton Manchester Deansgate, and once again proved a great success for Forepoint, BAE Systems Submarine Solutions and the Astute Brochure.
Congratulations to the CIPR for hosting such a prestigious and successful event and also to everyone shortlisted across the 24 categories and in particular to our fellow award winners.
See the PRide Award shortlist
The CIPR Pride Awards recognise excellence in PR and communications across the UK and we are extremely honored that our work has been recognised by the Institute at the North West event.
We are currently developing an Astute Class microsite on behalf of BAE Systems and you can register your interest in the Astute Class programme by visiting www.astuteclass.com where you can register for notifications and updates.
Astute Brochure – Awards:
- Silver: CIPR North West Pride Award 2010
- Class Winner: CiB North Awards 2010
Also developed for BAE Systems Submarine Solutions:
- HMS Astute Commissioning Book
- Astute Class Microsite
CIPR Pride Awards 2010
The CIPR PRide Awards have grown in strength and stature, recognising public relations success and achievement in the nations and regions.
- There were over 1,221 plus entries UK-wide this year.
- Being shortlisted – even better winning one – is proof to your colleagues and clients that your work has been judged to be among the best in the UK – and is a great morale booster for your team.
- The CIPR PRide Awards is the only awards scheme which showcases the best PR work being carried out across the UK regions and nations and sets industry standards.
- The judging process is rigorous with a national panel of industry experts assessing the shortlisted entries and choosing the winners. For 2010 we appointed two Chairs of Judges, Alison Clarke and Chris Genasi, who will resolve any disputes and help ensure a fair and consistent judging process.
- Sponsors for the 2010 PRide Awards are as follows:
- Headline sponsors are media intelligence company Precise
- PRWeek are the National Media sponsors
- Goddard Gadd, Redbrand and Xchangeteam are also national sponsors
Dave Sanders, Chair of CIPR North West, said: “The CIPR PRide Awards recognise and reward the thriving PR profession from across the UK. They help to celebrate the importance of demonstrating the value of what we, as public relations professionals, do and the positive impact this profession has on all aspects of business. Being named as a CIPR PRide Award winner is a fantastic achievement and I congratulate all of this year’s winners.”